SPEED INTO SPRING
6th May 2017
Practice & Competition Day on Saturday 6th May 2017
- Saturday Gate Price: £10
- Saturday Advanced Ticket: £8
- Weekend Advanced Ticket: £22
- Children under 16 Free
- No Dogs Allowed
Advanced tickets close midnight the day before the event
Practice & Competition Day on Sunday 7th May 2017
- Sunday Gate Price: £20
- Sunday Advanced Ticket: £16
- Children under 16 Free.
- No Dogs Allowed
Start 9am and finish about 5.30pm
Timings dependent on conduct of meeting
- 7-Oaks and District Motor Club Speed League Championship
- 7-Oaks and District Pre 1980 Historic Championship
- BARC SBD Speed Championship
- JDC 4-Hills and Sprint Championship
- Luffield Cars MG Car Club Speed Championship
- Midland Hill Climb Championship
- Paul Matty Sports Cars Lotus Championship
- Sunrise Sprint Championship
- WSCC/Northampton Motorsport Speed Series
- All MSA Registered Clubs
Speed into Spring is the first meeting of the year at Shelsley Walsh. Saturday and Sunday have both practice and competition on each day, with practice in the morning and competition in the afternoon. The event also features a round of the Midland Hill Climb Championship (practice Saturday, competition Sunday).
All competitors are offered at least two practice runs and two competitive runs on each day, with the exception of Midland Hill Climb Championship competitors whose event runs across the weekend and they will have practice on Saturday with their competitive runs on Sunday. The run-offs take place on Sunday, at the end of morning class runs and at the end of the day’s competition.
Good value at this time of year is MAC membership, the public entrance fee paid can be offset against this year’s membership fees. Membership can be advantageous if more than two visits to Shelsley in the year are anticipated. Talk to the membership team in the hut adjacent to the main footway up the hill just above Kennel bend.