The MAC Classic
We are running our bi-annual classic tour on the 22nd April 2018.
It consists of a 100 mile run from one of 4 start points finishing at the Shelsley Walsh Hill Climb with the opportunity to drive up the hill climb at the end of the day.
This event is open to all Sports and Classic Car owners, vintage and classics are all eligible.
There are Four Start points
- Coventry Transport Museum
- RAF Cosford Air Force Museum
- Cotswold Airport Cirencester
- Shelsley Walsh Hill Climb
Final instructions will be sent out after entries have closed and just prior to the event.
Route books will be provided at the start ponts.
- Free entry to start point venues
- Breakfast bap and tea/coffee for entrants and crew (max 2 persons)
- All route instructions in a “tulip” style road book
- An untimed non-competitive ascent of the famous Shelsley Walsh Hill Climb
- Commemorative car tour plate
- Photograph of your car at Shelsley Walsh hill cLimb
- Jazz band and afternoon tea
- Tour of the venue and water mill
Proceeds to the restoration and conservation of the Shelsley Walsh Hill Climb
Organised by the Sports and Classic Section of the Midland Automobile Club.
If you have any queries on the trip please contact Gail Harrison.
Phone number: 01562 700612