Time & Location
About The Event
Shelsley Walsh in August hosts the highpoint of the 2018 British Hill Climb Championship but on Sunday August 12th we will celebrate 113 years of Shelsley history - to the day - from when the first event took place on the hill in 1905.
The weekend will see the fastest hill climb cars in the world battle for honours to win Best Time of Day at the world's oldest motor sport venue alongside the very team car that set the Best Time of Day in August 1905 together with a snapshot of pioneering record holding cars from each decade of Shelsley.
Adding to the huge history of Shelsley Walsh, the Panasonic Jaguar Racing Formula E car will make its debut at the hill as it attacks the outright electric record on Sunday 12th August.
- The fastest single seaters in the UK will hit 140mph on Ess Approach and 150+mph over the line 'F1 up a country lane'
- The iconic cars involved in Shelsley’s 113 year history
- See the team car that took Best Time of Day at Shelsley in 1905
- Previous record holding drivers will tell all their stories of how they conquered the hill
- Children’s entertainment including a Teddy Bear’s picnic, face painting, circus workshop, balloon artist and caricaturist
- Octane Magazine Young Timer Concours on Sunday 12th for 1985 cars onwards, focussing on homologation specials
- An MHD Watch and AutoGlym car care products are the prizes in the Concours
- The next time the 12th is on a Sunday in August is in 2029...so quite a way ahead!
- Fun Saturday evening in the Courtyard with themed bars and food. Free entry
- Special after 3pm ticket on Saturday just £5
- Camping just £10 a night
- Advance weekend tickets £22
- Follow Shelsley Walsh on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for updates of our season ahead
Advance Weekend ticket £22
Advance Saturday £8
Advance Sunday £16
Saturday After 3pm £5
On the gate Saturday £10
On the gate Sunday £20
On the gate weekend £24
Teddy Bear’s Picnic £6 - Includes lunch box, sing along and party games. Don’t forget to bring your teddy!
(Please email email@example.com with name and age of child + we can send you options for lunch box contents)
All other children’s entertainment is free.
FREE ENTRY FOR MAC MEMBERS.
- General Entrance | Saturday£8£80£0
- Saturday | after 3pm£5£50£0
- General Entrance | Sunday£16£160£0
- General Entrance | Weekend£22£220£0
- Teddy Bears Picnic | Sunday£6£60£0
- Camping | Friday night£10£100£0
- Camping | Saturday night£10£100£0