Classic Nostalgia | Jaguar XK & E-type Club
Time & Location
About The Event
The theme for this years Classic Nostalgia will be F1 Through the Ages.
The main attraction at this years show will be an F1 paddock filled with both modern day and classic Formula one cars. The F1 paddock will be open to all spectators and we will be putting on an incredible F1 car demo run up the hill for you all to enjoy - bring your ear plugs! This is your chance to get up close and personal with some of the most famous racing cars in the world.
Other attractions will include:
Also featuring will be a selection of rally cars from the 80's & 90's from Ralli 22, a rare collection of Classic Motorcycles and pre-1980 cars competing up the famous hill.
During the two days you can enjoy multiple demonstrations and parades or visit one of the many trade stands we have to offer. There will be a competition for best dressed as well as the usual live music, entertainment & food. At this years Classic Nostalgia we will be hosting a Saturday evening social event featuring a number of motorsport celebrities mixed with great food and drinks.
As usual, the courtyard will be buzzing with a packed entertainment schedule and you can expect lots of people to be dressed up in 1940s, 50s and 60s style.
The competition element of the weekend is a national B event open to pre 1980 cars, which will be split into a variety of classes.
• Children under 16 Free
• No Dogs Allowed
ON THE TRACK
• F1 Car Demonstration
• Ralli 22 Group A, Group B and WRC Rally Car Competition
• Future Classics Parade
• F2 Competition
• Competition from Pre 1980s Sports Cars & Racing Cars
• Classic Motorcycle Demonstration
• Owners Club Parades
• Historic Rally Car Register
• Buckler Register
• BOC Aldon Automotive Classic Speed Championship
• Austin Healey Club Healeysport Speed Championship
• Revington TR/TR Register Sprint & Hill Climb Championship
• 500 Owners Association Speed Championship
• Bert Hadley Memorial Championship
• JDC 4-Hills & Sprint Championship
and more to be announced...
EVENING SOCIAL EVENT (Sat 7pm)
Following on from the first day of competition, we will be holding a social evening on Saturday night from 7pm. It will be held in the marquee in the courtyard, where you will be treated to welcome drinks, a delicious array of hot food, sharing company with all of the special guests and F1 drivers taking part in the event and there will a fantastic live band that will go on into the evening. Just a short stumble back to the campsite for those who are staying overnight!
A truly unique way to entertain clients, reward staff or simply enjoy a touch of luxury whilst watching the fastest hill climb cars at the oldest venue. You’ll enjoy unrestricted access to the entire site and will have exclusive access to the VIP marquee positioned at Bottom Ess. Offering a prime viewing position of the Hill Climb course.
It includes the following per day:
• Morning pastries with tea and coffee
• A mouth-watering buffet lunch
• An indulgent Afternoon Tea
• A complimentary bar (until 5pm)
• Saturday Hospitality includes a ticket to the Celebrity Social Evening
This year for the first time we will be opening up the camping field to spectators as well as competitors on Friday and Saturday nights.
• Tickets are £10 per tent, caravan or motorhome
• Toilets and a shower block are provided in the campsite
• No electric hook up available but you can use generators from 7am until 10pm
• A tap for fresh water a short walk from the campsite field
• Pitches will be allocated in a first come first served basis
• Barbecues are allowed as long as hot surfaces do not come in contact with the grass
• Please take all of your rubbish with you when you leave
• All loud music must be switched off by 11pm
• Competitors are allowed access from 9am Friday, spectators from 6pm
• Saturday only campers can arrive from 8am
The camping field is located across the road from the bottom entrance to the paddock. Even if you park on the far side of the field your walk will be under 10 minutes to the heart of the venue. Please be mindful that competitors will be camping too and they will appreciate a good nights sleep so please keep noise to a minimum.
The campsite will be split so those wanting a quiet night are closest to the venue. If you plan on having a raucous evening, please park in the far end of the field where music and noise is allowed until 11pm. Please keep noise to a minimum after 11pm.
All tickets bought in advance will be posted out at least 10 days before the event.
- Saturday | General Entrance£16£160£0
- Saturday | Day & Evening£48£480£0
- Saturday | Evening Event ONLY£35£350£0
- Saturday | Hospitality£135£1350£0
- Sunday | General Entrance£16£160£0
- Sunday | Hospitality£135£1350£0
- Weekend | Sat & Sun£28£280£0
- Weekend | All Inclusive£70£700£0
- Weekend | Hospitality£225£2250£0
- Friday | Camping Ticket£10£100£0
- Saturday | Camping Ticket£10£100£0