Classic Nostalgia | MAC Guests
Time & Location
About The Event
We are excited to announce that the theme for this years Classic Nostalgia will be F1 Through the Ages.
The main attraction at this years show will be an F1 paddock filled with both modern day and classic Formula one cars. The F1 paddock will be open to all spectators and we will be putting on an incredible F1 car demo run up the hill for you all to enjoy - bring your ear plugs! This is your chance to get up close and personal with some of the most famous racing cars in the world.
Other attractions will include:
Also featuring will be a selection of rally cars from the 80's & 90's from Ralli 22, a rare collection of Classic Motorcycles and pre-1980 cars competing up the famous hill.
During the two days you can enjoy multiple demonstrations and parades or visit one of the many trade stands we have to offer. There will be a competition for best dressed as well as the usual live music, entertainment & food. At this years Classic Nostalgia we will be hosting a Saturday evening social event featuring a number of motorsport celebrities mixed with great food and drinks.
As usual, the courtyard will be buzzing with a packed entertainment schedule and you can expect lots of people to be dressed up in 1940s, 50s and 60s style.
The competition element of the weekend is a national B event open to pre 1980 cars, which will be split into a variety of classes.
• Children under 16 Free
• No Dogs Allowed
ON THE TRACK
• F1 Car Demonstration
• Ralli 22 Group A, Group B and WRC Rally Car Competition
• Future Classics Parade
• F2 Competition
• Competition from Pre 1980s Sports Cars & Racing Cars
• Classic Motorcycle Demonstration
• Owners Club Parades
• Historic Rally Car Register
• Buckler Register
• BOC Aldon Automotive Classic Speed Championship
• Austin Healey Club Healeysport Speed Championship
• Revington TR/TR Register Sprint & Hill Climb Championship
• 500 Owners Association Speed Championship
• Bert Hadley Memorial Championship
• JDC 4-Hills & Sprint Championship
and more to be announced...
All tickets bought in advance will be posted out at least 10 days before the event.
- Saturday | General Entrance£16£160£0
- Saturday | Day & Evening£48£480£0
- Saturday | Evening Event ONLY£35£350£0
- Saturday | Hospitality£135£1350£0
- Sunday | General Entrance£16£160£0
- Sunday | Hospitality£135£1350£0
- Weekend | Sat & Sun£28£280£0
- Weekend | All Inclusive£70£700£0
- Weekend | Hospitality£225£2250£0
- Friday | Camping Ticket£10£100£0
- Saturday | Camping Ticket£10£100£0