The Annual General Meeting of the Midland Automobile Club (Est. 1901) Limited will be held at Shelsley Walsh Hill Climb in the Stratstone Restaurant on Friday 17 April at 7:00pm.
Nominations for Committee
Notice is hereby given in accordance with paragraph 48 of the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Midland Automobile Club (Est. 1901) Limited that the Chairman will receive nominations for members of the Committee for the coming year to replace those retiring.
1. Nominations of members for the Committee (including a brief CV) should be sent to Gary Hall at the address below so as to arrive no later than Friday 3 April 2020:
The Midland Automobile Club, Shelsley Walsh Hill Climb, Worcestershire, WR6 6RP
2. Each nomination should be signed by at least two members of the Club.
3. No person shall sign more than one nomination form.
4. No person may be nominated as a candidate for the Committee unless they are a member of the Club at the time of nomination and have expressed their willingness to stand. The nominee must sign to agree that they are willing to stand.
5. Members of the Committee retiring by rotation are eligible for re-election.
6. The Chairman (or a person nominated by the Chairman to act as Secretary) shall notify members of the candidates for the Committee prior to the start of the Annual General Meeting.
7. Should there be more candidates than vacancies, the election shall be by ballot, the result to be ascertained and declared at the Annual General Meeting.