Classic Nostalgia | Concours d’Elegance
Time & Location
About The Event
The Concours D' Elegance will take place on the Sunday of Classic Nostalgia and is one of the highlights of the show. With over 75 cars expected to take part in 5 classes this is not one to be missed.
Entries are welcome from any genuinely Concours-worthy car however, preference will be given to those cars with significant provenance, history, rarity, value and historical importance.
There is NO ENTRY FEE to participate however you must purchase a general entrance ticket for yourself and all passengers unless you are an MAC bringing your guest.
1. Pre-war cars
2. Cars from 1947 to 1959
3. Cars from the 1960s
4. Cars from the 1970s
5. Cars from the 1980s
- Overall winner of Best in Show will be chosen from the 5 class winners.
- If the entries justify it, judges may present a “Spirit of the Day” award for an entry not necessarily in concours condition, but outstanding in its own special way.
- Please note judging starts at 10.30am on Sunday 18thJuly 2021 so please have your car in place in good time.
- Upon arrival at the event, follow the signs to the Concours d’Elegance and you will be given a show number which must be displayed on your windscreen at all times.
- Prize giving will be at the Concours tent at Midday and prize winners, 2nd and 3rd in each class need to be in their cars at 12.30pm ready for the parade up the hill as soon as the track is closed for lunch around 1.00pm.
- The overall winner will be invited to show his/ her car on the MAC stand at the NEC in November – assuming that event goes ahead.
Please contact Tim King on firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further information.
- Classic Nostalgia is a two-day motorsport festival held on 17 & 18 July 2021
- This is the 10th year of the event
- It is the flagship event at Shelsley Walsh Hill Climb
- There will be competitive hill climb action all weekend
- Demonstration runs
- Car Club displays
- Trade stands
- Live music, entertainment and food
- Vintage fashion competition for the best and most authentic vintage outfit
- Concours competition
Make a weekend of it and join us for 1 or 2 nights camping on Friday and/or Saturday nights. Tents, caravans and motorhomes are all welcome. Camping passes cost £15.00 whether you stay one night or two.
The gates open at 8.00am each day
Hill action 9.00am to 5.00pm each day
Timings dependent on conduct of meeting
- Concours d’Elegance - Visitor£15£150£0
- Concours d’Elegance - Member£0£00£0