Classic Nostalgia | Concours d’Elegance
Time & Location
About The Event
The Concours D' Elegance will take place on the Sunday of Classic Nostalgia and is one of the highlights of the show. With over 75 cars expected to take part in 5 classes this is not one to be missed.
Entries are welcome from any genuinely Concours-worthy car however, preference will be given to those cars with significant provenance, history, rarity, value and historical importance.
There is NO ENTRY FEE to participate however you must purchase a general entrance ticket for yourself and all passengers unless you are an MAC bringing your guest.
1. Pre-war cars
2. Cars from 1947 to 1959
3. Cars from the 1960s
4. Cars from the 1970s
5. Cars from the 1980s
- Upon arrival at the event, please enter via the show field and ask the marshal to navigate you to the Classic & Sports Car Concours area. It would greatly help speed up the process if you have your tickets ready to hand.
- You will be provided a show number which must be displayed on your windscreen at all times.
- Prize giving will be at the Concours tent at Midday and prize winners, 2nd and 3rd in each class need to be in their cars at 12.30pm ready for the parade up the hill as soon as the track is closed for lunch around 1.00pm.
- The overall winner will be invited to show his/ her car on the MAC stand at the NEC in November – assuming that event goes ahead.
- Please contact Tim King on email@example.com if you need further information.
- Classic Nostalgia is a two-day motorsport festival held on 16 & 17 July 2022
- This is the 11th year of the event
- It is the flagship event at Shelsley Walsh Hill Climb
- There will be competitive hill climb action all weekend
- Demonstration runs
- Car Club displays
- Trade stands
- Live music, entertainment and food
- Vintage fashion competition for the best and most authentic vintage outfit
- Concours competition
Make a weekend of it and join us for 1 or 2 nights camping on Friday and/or Saturday nights. Tents, caravans and motorhomes are all welcome. There will be portable toilets and a mobile shower block in the campsite. All Rubbish needs to be disposed of in the bins provided or taken home. Camping passes cost £30.00 whether you stay one night or two.
08.00am - Gates open for general admission. Hill action starts at 09.00am and finishes at approx. 5.00pm each day. The Concours judging will start at 10.30am so please arrive in plenty of time to have your car in place.
Terms & Conditions
Your admission ticket includes access to the paddock, hill, courtyard and spectator enclosures. Live music in the Courtyard all day, plus Saturday night.
Food and drink:
There’s plenty of food outlets onsite from fast food outlets, a Vintage tea room to our own Courtyard Restaurant serving everything from cooked breakfasts, main course meals to freshly cut homemade sandwiches and cakes.
Are dogs allowed?
Unfortunately, no dogs are allowed onsite at all.
What am I not allowed to bring in to the event?
No weapons, knives, drugs, fireworks or flares are allowed. No dogs, other than assistance dogs are permitted.
What if I forget my tickets?
Please remember them as tickets are required for all customers. If you have forgotten, or unable to show the transaction on a mobile device, you’ll need to pay again on the gate and visit the main office to get a refund. A refund will only be granted in the name of the person that made the booking, when providing I.D.
What happens in bad weather?
In great British fashion we carry on regardless if it rains.
What’s your refund policy?
Unfortunately, once your ticket is booked, we can’t offer refunds unless the organisers have to cancel, however we have no problem with you giving it or selling it to someone else (face value only please, let’s be nice!).
The event organisers will have all necessary precautions in place to safeguard visitors and will fully comply with the UK Government and Public Health England guidelines at the time. The details of the measures will be communicated nearer to the event date.
If the event has to be cancelled due to coronavirus, your tickets will automatically be valid for the following year, unless a refund is requested within 30 days of the event cancellation.
Please see our website for further updates closer to the date of the event. If you have any questions, please contact the MAC Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 01886 812211
- Concours d’Elegance - Visitor£15£150£0
- Concours d’Elegance - Member£0£00£0
- Camping Pass£30£300£0