MAC Awards Dinner
Time & Location
About The Event
Saturday 8 February 2020
The Midland Automobile Club Awards Dinner will take place at Chateau Impney, Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire. Situated just 5 minutes from Junction 5 of the M5 motorway, Chateau Impney is one of the finest, most authentic examples of classic French chateau-style buildings in the UK, with a rich history spanning more than 100 years.
The awards dinner evening will consist of a 3-course dinner, awards presentations, guest speaker and entertainment to round the evening off. The evening will commence with a drink’s reception at 7.00pm followed by dinner at 7.30pm.
Guest speaker is British motoring racing driver Richard "Dickie" Attwood. Winner of the 1970 24 Hours of Le Mans race and driver for the BRM, Lotus and Cooper Formula One teams.
Dress code is black tie...
Discounted rooms have been reserved at the Chateau, so if you wish to stay the night please contact the hotel directly on 01905 774411 and quote the Midland Automobile Club.
- Portobello Mushroom baked with sage Derby, Lemon, Thyme & Garlic; Roquet Salad & Balsamic Reduction.
- Pressed Chicken Terrine, Griddled Artichokes & Kale Pesto.
- Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup, Gruyere Croute, Basil Oil.
- Roasted Breast of Chicken, Leek & Potato Pie, Buttered Savoy & Carrots, Madeira Jus.
- Roasted Cod with Lemon Beurre Blanc, Winter Ratatouille, Chive Mash.
- Roasted Rump of Lamb, Cauliflower Puree, Braised Winter Cabbages, Fondant Potato, Balsamic & Redcurrant Jus.
- Warm Chocolate Fondant, Vanilla Ice Cream, Chocolate sauce.
- Caramel & Apple Cheesecake, Apple & Pear Glaze.
- Banana, Toffee & Hazelnut Tart; Dark Chocolate Shavings, Vanilla Crème.
- Leek & wild mushroom tart, tarragon veloute & sauce vierge (v)
To book tickets and select your menu choices, please click below...
- MAC Awards Dinner ticket£55£550£0