Shelsley Walsh Autojumble
Time & Location
About The Event
Shelsley Walsh Autojumble offers a vast array of parts, restoration services and related products for a variety of vehicles. All trade sales will be from the historic paddock garages and open pitches in the main field. If you’re after a certain part, piece or tool for a motoring project, then the Shelsley Walsh Autojumble is where you’ll find it.
As well as the Autojumble there will be a cars and motorcycles for sale and on display, food trucks and coffee vans as well as the Shelsley Courtyard Restaurant and bar open for business. There will also be overnight camping available on the Friday evening for tents, caravans and motorhomes.
- Advance Tickets £9.00 - entry from 8.00am
- MAC Member Advance Tickets £7.00 - entry from 8.00am
- On the Day Tickets £7.00 - entry from 10.00am
- MAC Members On the Day Tickets £5.00 - entry from 10.00am
- Camping Tickets (Friday night only) £10.00 - per caravan/tent
- The Courtyard Restaurant and bar will be open Friday evening and all day Saturday
- Trade stands will close at 3pm
- Advance Ticket£9£90£0
- MAC Member Advance Ticket£7£70£0
- Camping Ticket£10£100£0