The Udder Run
Time & Location
About The Event
MAC Sports & Classics
‘The Udder Run’ Sunday | 28th April 2019
An approximately 60 mile run on ‘easy roads’ which will start and finish at Churchfields Farm Café, Salwarpe, Droitwich, WR9 OAH. Breakfast bap and refreshments will be provided at the start and a cream tea at the finish.
Should one wish to stop en-route, there will be opportunities to do so at Broadway Village; Broadway Tower (£2 parking charge) the National Trust property at Snowshill; the Lavender Farm at Broadway(subject to opening hours) and Hillers Farm Shop. The event is only open to Midland Automobile Club members driving classic or modern sports cars.
- Entry restricted to Vintage/Classic cars or Modern Sports Cars
- Please make every effort to use the car as entered
- Entry fee for driver and one passenger: £30.00
- Places are restricted and will be on a ‘first come, first served basis’
- Closing date for entries is Monday 8th April
- Final instructions will be sent out after entries have closed, just prior to the event
- We regret that no refunds will be issued after the closing date.
- Please enter and pay on-line.
- Driver & one passenger£30£300£0